For Olive Oil Rosemary Butter Cream
|50g||3.5oz||PreGel Albumissimo (Egg White Base)
|70g||2.5oz||extra virgin olive oil|
For Olive Oil Macaroon
|1g||0.04oz||PreGel Albumissimo (Egg White Base)|
|25g||0.9oz||extra virgin olive oil|
- Bring water to a boil; remove from heat; add rosemary leaves and allow to steep for 10 minutes; strain rosemary from water.
- In a mixing bowl fitted with a whip attachment, add sugar and water.
- Whip until sugar is dissolved.
- Add PreGel Albumissimo (Egg White Base) and whip until stiff peaks are obtained.
- Mix Meringue as per instructions above.
- Soften butter in a mixer using a paddle.
- Add butter to Meringue in small additions while mixing on low speed until all butter is incorporated; scrape sides and bottom of mixing bowl occasionally.
- Pour olive oil into butter cream and mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Combine the sugar and water; bring to a boil; cook to 118°C/244°F.
- While cooking sugar, begin whipping 90g egg whites and PreGel Albumissimo (Egg White Base) in a mixer. Pour cooked sugar over whipping egg whites; continue to whip till bowl is cool to the touch.
- Combine the almond flour and powdered sugar in a robot coupe; transfer to a mixer with the paddle attachment; mix in the second egg whites; mix in olive oil.
- Mix the two together; pipe on a silpat; bake at 171°C/340°F.