- For the specific purpose for which it was submitted (order fulfillment, to receive marketing or product information, etc.)
- To improve the content, appearance and utility of the Site
- To accumulate usage patterns and trends for internal research
- To notify visitors regarding updates to the Site
- To send offers and other announcements to visitors of the Site
We may also disclose Personal Information about you that is in our possession upon governmental request or if required to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to protect our Site and the users of our Site.
You may obtain a summary of your Personal Information on record with us by submitting an e-mail to or by calling 704-707-0300. You may request that (1) we correct or update any of your Personal Information, (2) your Personal Information not be provided to third parties except for order fulfillment. Please also note that each time we send you an e-mail and/or mobile message we will give you the option to unsubscribe from our e-mail list by simply clicking the unsubscribe link.
Do not provide your Personal Information to anyone unless you are certain of that party’s identity. PreGel does not request Personal Information via e-mail or telephone. If you suspect someone is trying to obtain your Personal Information by impersonating PreGel please contact us by sending an e-mail to or by calling 704-707-0300.