A powdered flavoring that offers the classic taste of sweet, Italian cream cheese.
|150g||5.3oz||PreGel Diamant 50 (Milk Base - Hot Process)|
|150g||5.3oz||PreGel Nonfat Dry Milk (Grade A, Low Heat)|
|120g||4.2oz||PreGel Mascarpone Powdered Flavor (Italian Cream Cheese)|
|as desired||PreGel Coriandolina® - Coffee|
Method of Preparation:
1. Combine all ingredients except PreGel Coriandolina® – Coffee in a large plastic bucket.
2. Mix well for 2-3 minutes using an immersion blender.
3. Place in hot process machine and process according to machine’s instructions.
4. Heat PreGel Coriandolina® – Coffee to 35°C/95°F.
5. Pour heated coating in a squeeze bottle.
6. After extracting the gelato, drizzle the heated coating over the pan and put immediately into display case.
Find all the recipes for 5-Ways at www.pregelrecipes.com and select the Views From the Tree category.