Follow standard recipe for strawberry gelato* and add the following after blending standard ingredients and blend well. Place in batch freezer and set aside.
|500g||17.6oz||angel food cake|
|as desired||PreGel Coriandolina® - Strawberry|
Method of Preparation
- Pipe pre-made strawberry shortcake gelato into frozen pop molds.
- Insert sticks and place in blast freezer until hard.
- Unmold quickly and place in a regular freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt PreGel Coriandolina® – Strawberry in a container in the microwave.
- Dip frozen pops in PreGel Coriandolina® – Strawberry and allow excess to drip off.
- Place frozen pops on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, store in freezer until ready to serve.
*Strawberry Gelato recipe can be found in the PreGel Recipe Database at www.pregelrecipes.com