|150g||5.3oz||PreGel Diamant 50 (Milk Base - Hot Process)|
|150g||5.3oz||PreGel Nonfat Dry Milk (Grade A, Low Heat)|
|200g||7.1oz||PreGel Coconut Traditional Paste|
|40g||1.4oz||PreGel Malaga Traditional Paste (liquid only)|
|30g||1.1oz||PreGel Cinnamon Traditional Paste|
|as needed||Cocco Snack Arabeschi® (White Chocolate Coconut Crunch)|
Method of Preparation:
1. Combine the first six ingredients in a large plastic bucket.
2. Mix well for 2-3 minutes using an immersion blender.
3. Place in Hot Process machine and process according to machines instructions, or heat on a stovetop to 85°C/185°F.
4. Add the PreGel Coconut Traditional Paste, PreGel Malaga Traditional Paste (liquid only), PreGel Cinnamon Traditional Paste, ground clove, ground nutmeg, ground ginger and the rum.
5. Blend well with an immersion blender.
6. Process in a batch freezer according to manufacturer’s instructions.
7. After extraction, decorate the gelato with the PreGel Cocco Snack Arabeschi®® (White Chocolate Coconut Crunch).