|10g||0.4oz||PreGel 5-Star Chef Pastry SelectTM Vanilla Compound|
|80g||2.8oz||PreGel 5-Star Chef Pastry SelectTM Coconut Compound|
|20g||0.8oz||PreGel 5-Star Chef Pastry SelectTM Cinnamon Compound|
|200g||7.1oz||PreGel Malaga Traditional Paste (Raisins Only)|
|as needed||PreGel Caramelllatte Arabeschi® (Caramel & Milk)|
Method of Preparation:
1. Bring water and salt to a boil.
2. Add rice and boil for 5 minutes.
3. Strain rice and rinse with water.
4. In another pot, bring milk and PreGel 5-Star Chef Pastry Select™ Vanilla Compound, PreGel 5-Star Chef Pastry Select™ Coconut Compound and PreGel 5-Star Chef Pastry Select™ Cinnamon Compound to a boil.
5. Add rice and return to a boil.
6. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Remove from the stove and add the brown sugar, lemon zest, ground clove and ginger, the raisins from PreGel Malaga Traditional Paste and cream #1.
8. Cool in refrigerator.
9. Whip cream #2 to soft peaks and fold into cold rice pudding.
10. Portion into desired glasses and garnish with PreGel Caramelllatte Arabeschi® (Caramel & Milk).