White Peppermint Hot Chocolate Point of Purchase (POP) Kit
Let your customers know that the classic winter flavor combination of Hot Chocolate and White Peppermint comes in all forms and most importantly in your store with this Point of Purchase kit.
Product Code: CUSTOMKIT-WHITEHOT
This Kits include:
• 3 Large Posters – 20″ x 30″ (50.8 cm x 76.2 cm)
[see images below]
- 3 Self-standing Table Signs – 5″ x 7″ (12.7 cm x 17.78 cm)
- 6 PreGel Flavor Marker Insert Cards
Please note that this kit does not include PreGel Flavor Marker Holders (Item#99937PLX), however these can be purchased through our website or by contacting our sales or special service team members.
$95 + Shipping
There is no minimum quantity of kits that must be ordered. Orders can range from 1-100 kits to fit the needs of your business, whether large or small.
For standard requests, please allow for 14-16 business days to receive finished materials. This timeframe begins after all information and additional (such as logo, custom text, etc.) are received by PreGel America. Proofs can be expected within 5 business days and should be reviewed at your earliest convenience to remain on schedule.
All items included in this kit are professionally printed on 0.20 Styrene – a high-quality, fade-resistant, thin synthetic material, which allows for maximum durability and easy cleaning.
This material is durable enough to be displayed without a protective frame, although thin enough to be used in a standard frame if desired.
To place your order, or request additional information about this item, please complete the above form with your contact information and our creative services department will assist you through the process.
- Once the artwork has been chosen, you will then need to provide any logos and/or customizable elements to PreGel creative services through the online form or through later communications. In order to ensure the best quality print, PreGel will require a copy of your company logo in a high resolution JPG file (or preferred EPS file) before generating the electronic proof.
- PreGel will then create an electronic proof of the design which will represent exactly how your artwork will appear with any customized elements. Material samples can be provided by request. Production will not begin until you have approved the proof.
Note, however, that any revisions or complications may extend the normal lead time.
- Following approval, the items will be printed and shipped directly to your business.
- PreGel will issue an invoice for the total amount of printing and shipping costs after final approval.
If you have additional questions, please contact PreGel’s Creative Services Department at