White Russian Pannacotta Martini
|70g||2.5oz||5-Star Chef Pastry Select™ Coffee Compound|
|200g||7.1oz||5-Star Chef Pastry Select™|
Method of Preparation
- In a pot, heat the milk and the 5-Star Chef Pastry Select™ Coffee Compound to 40°C/104°F.
- Remove from heat; whisk in 5-Star Chef Pastry Select™ Pronto Pannacotta (Cooked Cream) powder ; whisk in heavy cream.
- Pipe a small amount of 5-Star Chef Pastry Select™ Coffee Crisp Filling in the bottom of a martini glass.
- Freeze the filling in the glass before proceeding.
- Pour the coffee pannacotta on top of the frozen filling.
- Put the martini glasses in the refrigerator to set.
- Allow the product to set for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Just before service, pour a shot of Kahlua on top of the set Pannacotta.
- Garnish as desired and serve.
*Note:You may replace 5-Star Chef Pastry Select™ Coffee Compound with PreGel Coffee Costa d’Oro Traditional Paste (Espresso).
Find all the recipes for 5-Ways at www.pregelrecipes.com and select the Views From the Tree category.