Peanut Dipping Sauce
|300g||10.5oz||PreGel Peanut Traditional Paste|
|10g||0.4oz||hot chili sauce|
|2 each||lime zest|
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add PreGel Peanut Traditional Paste, combine thoroughly.
- Taste and adjust flavorings to achieve a sweet/hot peanut flavor.
Baked Brie en Croute with Fig and Walnut
|255g||9oz||One sheet of frozen puff pastry (thawed)|
|85g||3oz||PreGel Fig Filling®|
|55g||2oz||chopped walnuts (toasted)|
- Preheat oven to 175°C/350°F. Prepare a lightly greased baking sheet. Use a fork to mix the egg and water in a small bowl.
- Lay the puff pastry onto the prepared baking sheet. Center the brie on the pastry. Spread PreGel Fig Arabeschi® evenly over the brie then sprinkle walnuts on top. Brush the pastry edges with some of the egg mixture, then fold the pastry over the top of the brie, sealing all edges.
- Brush top and sides of the pastry with egg mixture and bake in preheated oven until the pastry is golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Once cool slice the cheese and serve with a side of bread or crackers, PreGel Cristalberry Arabeschi® (Cranberry) and PreGel Fig Arabeschi®.