A breakfast buffet sure to make anyone an early riser. (To download the poster as a whole, click here.)
|20g||0.7oz||PreGel Vellutina® (Sorbitol Paste)|
|20g||0.7oz||5-Star Chef Pastry Select
Method of Preparation
1. Combine the vegetable oil, brown sugar, PreGel Vellutina®, 5-Star Chef Pastry Select Vanilla Compound and the lemon zest in the bowl of an electric mixer and combine using the paddle.
2. Slowly add the eggs to the above mixture.
3. Combine the all-purpose flour, baking powder and the salt. Sift well.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, alternating with the milk, until a smooth batter is formed. Do not over mix. Small lumps in the batter are desired.
5. Gently fold the fresh blueberries into the batter.
6. Scoop into prepared muffin tins and bake at 160°C/320°F for 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and allow the muffins to cool slightly before removing from the tins.
* PreGel Vanilla Velvet Traditional Paste (American Vanilla) can be used to replace 5-Star Chef Pastry Select Vanilla Compound.