2500g (88.02oz) Whole Milk
1 bag (35.2oz) PreGel Vanilla super sprint
As needed PreGel Vanilla Gelato
1 Each PreGel frozen Pop Mold – Classic
As needed Orange Soda
Method of Preparation:
- Combine all ingredients and mix well for 2-3 minutes using an immersion blender.
- Place in a batch freezer and process according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Place PreGel Frozen Pop Mold – Classic into the blast freezer on a pan and allow to freeze for fifteen minutes.
- Fill a piping bag with the Vanilla Gelato.
- Remove the mold from the blast freezer. Fill the mold with the Vanilla Gelato.
- Insert the wooden sticks into the mold, and then clean the mold with an offset spatula.
- Return the mold to the blast freezer and allow the pops to harden for at least one hour.
- Once the frozen pops have hardened, remove them from the mold and place onto a previously frozen sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
- For a traditional orange cream flavor, serve in a glass of orange soda.
View More recipes at www.pregelrecipes.com