Create this novelty using any flavor of PreGel gelato, ice cream, frozen yogurt or sorbetto, PreGel Pino Pinguino®, PreGel Coriandolina® Coating and PreGel Frozen Pop Kit.
as needed Gelato, Ice cream, Frozen Yogurt or Sorbetto
as needed PreGel Pino Pinguino® Original Arabeschi® (Chocolate Hazelnut)
as needed PreGel Coriandolina® Coating (Chocolate used for this recipe)
1 each PreGel Frozen Pop Kit
Method of Preparation:
- Pipe desired gelato flavor into frozen pop mold and insert sticks.
- Place in the blast freezer until set.
- Quickly unmold frozen pops and store in regular freezer for at least 15 minutes until ready to coat.
- When ready to coat, carefully dip frozen pop in Pino Pinguino®; allow excess to drip off frozen pop; place on a parchment lined sheet pan and store in the blast freezer.
- Remove frozen pop from the blast freezer and heat Coriandolina® Coating in microwave until liquid.
- Carefully dip frozen pop in Coriandolina® Coating; allow excess to drip off frozen pop; place on a parchment lined sheet pan and store in the blast freezer until ready to serve.
Tip: Try using gelato or ice cream that has been swirled with PreGel Pino Pinguino® Original Arabeschi® (Chocolate Hazelnut).
View More recipes at www.pregelrecipes.com