Dessert ingredient producer plans exciting reveals for National Restaurant Association Show
- PreGel to attend the National Restaurant Association Show, May 18-21, booth #6222
- Company to expand on its Variegates, Bases with Flavorings, and Five Star Chef Pastry lines
- Live demos to showcase hottest trends in frozen dessert, pastry, and beverage sectors
CONCORD, N.C. (May 7, 2019) – Much like its massive international presence with 21 subsidiaries worldwide, PreGel will showcase an equally commanding attendance at the Centennial National Restaurant Association Show, May 18-21, at McCormick Place Convention Center, Chicago, Illinois. At the company’s booth #6222, visitors will experience today’s hottest frozen dessert, pastry, and beverage trends made using PreGel incomparable artisanal dessert ingredients.
“PreGel is always excited to attend NRA and be part of the country’s largest foodservice show,” says Anna Pata, director of sales & marketing, PreGel America. “This platform allows us to launch our annual novelties at the beginning of the season and showcase how entrepreneurs, chefs, and decision-makers can expand menu innovation utilizing versatile and easy-to-use ingredients,” Pata continues. “The end results are desserts that offer quality taste, extended shelf life, and amazing presentation,” Pata concludes.
Visitors to PreGel booth #6222 at NRA will embark on:
- Q&A/networking opportunities with regional PreGel sales consultants
- A mock PreGel International Training Centers training session
- Live and engaging artisanal dessert demonstrations
- A showcase of necessary kitchen equipment
- One-on-one communication with professional pastry chefs
- Menu development ideation/recipe inspiration
- A flavor journey ranging from classic to trending flavors to unique dessert concepts
The company is eager to reveal an impressive list of 2019 ingredient novelties, expanding on its Variegates, Bases with Flavorings, and Five Star Chef Pastry lines.