The Training Center Steward is responsible for assisting the training center staff, customers, coworkers and visitors with day to day activities within the Training Center Facility. Other duties include but are not limited to: keeping the Training Facility organized and clean at all times; assisting the Instructor(s) during training classes; preparing and organizing all necessary supplies for each training class, to include driving to grocery stores to purchase ingredients; and maintaining supplies and inventory for the classroom. There are no supervisory duties related to this position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep the training facility clean and organized according to departmental standards, following the Daily, Weekly and Monthly Cleaning Guidelines as outlined by the supervisor
- Keep breakroom and catering kitchen clean and organized
- Clean and sanitize all machines, surfaces and equipment within the Training Center
- Keep all lab coats, aprons and associated laundry cleaned, ironed, and in stock at all times
- Prepare basic breakfast and lunch items including but not limited to: bake frozen croissants, bake frozen lasagna, prepare salads, toast and slice bread, boil pasta, heat meatballs, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent service while serving meals to high priority clientele
- Prepare and organize all necessary supplies for each training class (set up equipment, ingredients, etc.) to include driving to grocery stores to purchase necessary ingredients
- Positively represent PreGel America while assisting the Instructor(s) during training classes
- Assist with answering questions related to PreGel America products and class related material
- Maintain open communications with coworkers and customers at all times
- Participate in the gelato/frozen yogurt and pastry making processes by using a variety of equipment
- Assist training center staff and/or students with mixing and blending of products during classes
- Assist with maintenance of supplies and inventory for the Training Center Facility
- Remain knowledgeable on the most current PreGel America product information and each of their uses
- Follow and enforce training center guidelines at all times
- Support PreGel America in a variety of other duties and responsibilities as required by supervisor
Education, Work Experience and other requirements:
This position requires a minimum of high school diploma. Must speak fluent English. Interpersonal communication skills are a must. A strong commitment to a team culture and positive attitude is required. Must be able to physically lift and carry up to 50 lbs. as well as work on feet for extended periods of time on a daily basis.
Must be able to operate copiers, scanners and other office technology. Must be able to independently research, analyze, organize and prioritize work.
This is a full time position.
Submit your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by U.S. mail
4450 Fortune Ave NW
Concord, NC 28027