- Gelato, Sorbetto & Ice Cream
- Soft Serve Ice Cream
- Pastry & Confections
- Specialty Beverage Solutions
- ServIce® Supplies
4450 Fortune Avenue NW
Responsible for the safe handling of semi-finished products for sample preparation in accordance with FDA and USDA guidelines. Other duties may include processing sample requests timely, creating accurately measured samples, organizing sampling for the warehouse, processing UPS shipments, distributing confirmation emails, maintaining professional communications with customers and staff concerning samples, ordering and replenishing inventory and supplies, providing reports as needed and maintaining clean and organized work stations. Food service experience is a plus.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare outbound product samples by measuring applicable dosages of both dry and liquid mixes into containers and applying tamper seals
- Timely process sample requests for customers and internal use at tradeshows, demonstrations and classes
- Prepare samples for shipping to include assembly of kits and UPS labeling
- Distribute confirmation emails for all sample shipments to include UPS tracking information
- Maintain and organize supplies for use in product sample preparation
- Update sampling database daily
- Prepare reports as requested using primarily Excel
- Maintain clean work stations at all times
- Maintain updated and complete inventory of products at all times
- Support PreGel America in a variety of other duties and responsibilities as required by supervisor
Education, Work Experience and other requirements:
This position requires a minimum of a high school diploma or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job as outlined above. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs repetitively and stand for extended periods of time on a hard surface. Food service experience is a plus.
Must be familiar with Microsoft Office programs and able to operate scanner, copiers and other office equipment. Must be able to independently research, analyze, organize and prioritize work. Interpersonal communication skills are a must. A strong commitment to a team culture and positive attitude is required.
Submit your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org