- Gelato, Sorbetto & Ice Cream
- Soft Serve Ice Cream
- Pastry & Confections
- Specialty Beverage Solutions
- ServIce® Supplies
4450 Fortune Avenue NW
The Procurement Assistant is responsible for administrative and technical support related to purchasing and inventory activities through accurate record keeping and tracking, order documentation preparation and receipt of materials.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and Prepare Purchase Requisitions.
- Create and Monitor Purchase Orders for PreGel Italy Container’s.
- Maintain SAP Product Transfers Spreadsheet.
- Maintain Database for Departmental Inventories (Consumables).
- Manage Internal Office Supplies Following Company Policy.
- Manage Facilities First Aid Cabinets Inventory.
- Manage Coffee Inventory.
- Maintain Furniture Inventory.
- Maintain Sales History Reports.
- Maintain Files of Vendor Food Safety Surveys & Tracking Spreadsheet.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures Binder.
- Escort Vending & Shred Vendors.
- Other Duties as Required by the Procurement Manager.
Education, Work Experience and other requirements:
Associates Degree is required with at least 2 years of experience in an administrative role as outlined above or any equivalent combination.
Must exhibit strong organizational skills and have an ability to handle multiple projects at once.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. (Excel, Power Point, and Word).
Submit your resume via email at email@example.com