The Procurement Assistant is responsible for administrative and technical support related to purchasing and inventory activities through accurate record keeping and tracking, order documentation preparation and receipt of materials. This is a part time position 5 days a week and 4 hours a day 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and monitor Purchase Orders following company policy.
- Maintain database for departmental inventories.
- Maintain inventories and pull orders for Internal Office Supplies following company policy.
- Maintain Files of Vendor Food Safety Surveys.
- Manage facilities First Aid Cabinets inventory.
- Create ad hoc spreadsheets.
- Other Duties as required by the Procurement Manager.
Education, Work Experience and other requirements:
Associates Degree is required with at least 2 years of experience in an administrative role as outlined above or any equivalent combination.
Must exhibit strong organizational skills and have an ability to handle multiple projects at once. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. (Excel, Power Point, and Word).
This is a part-time position.Submit your resume via email at email@example.com or by U.S. mail
4450 Fortune Ave NW
Concord, NC 28027