4450 Fortune Ave NW
The Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing all of PreGel’s marketing strategies for US Market.
The position reports directly to the president/CEO and has supervisory duties managing a team including the following skills: graphic design, web design, events and marketing specialists.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement all marketing strategies for Pregel America in coordination with corporate Marketing Director
- Serve as primary point of contact, Sales Directors & Managers, Product Procurement, R&D and Culinary Chefs
- Interface with R&D to develop new products and create go-to market strategies including but not limited to creating store front marketing displays and POS
- Concept and oversee the execution of marketing collateral
- Manage and coordinate all digital marketing initiatives, ecommerce site and microsites, SEO and SEM strategies, multiple enewsletters, social media platforms and, Web and native advertising
- Design content strategies that tell the company’s story to both further educate and engage prospects and customers, and define the overall creative strategy for all campaigns
- Oversee local and national media relations efforts, serve as company spokesperson and determine advertising buys with proven placement
- Maintain and continue to drive the brand standards and positioning of the company in the marketplace
- Consult and assist clients with development and implementation of marketing plans for their businesses, and provide ongoing marketing solutions that directly impact consumers
- Research, analyze and present ongoing marketing, industry and consumer data, trend reports, competitor analysis, statistics and insights to executive team
- Assist in presentation and proposal development for CEO, key account prospects, licensing, distributors and other designated partnerships
- Oversee, coordinate and promote all consumer and b2b events strategies including industry trade shows, pastry competitions, product and technical demos and presentations, and charity and community events
- Work closely with Sales Department to identify key markets and develop targeted campaigns to generate leads and support the sales funnel; nurture leads working closely with the sales lead analysis position
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual ROI reports with data insights
- Create and manage marketing budgets for all subsidiaries generating POs and tracking actuals vs. budget
- Work closely with legal on creating and maintaining trademarks
- Implement strategies in line with PreGel Headquarters in Italy adhering to brand stands set forth there
Education, Work Experience and other requirements:
This position requires a minimum of 7-10 years of B2B Marketing and/or Product Marketing experience, a Bachelors/Master’s degree and/or MBA in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Business, English or a related field, and a proven track record of leading a Marketing Team. Exceptional verbal/written communication skills are a must. A commitment to a team culture and positive attitude is required. Ability to work in a multilingual and international workplace is preferred, fluency in Spanish, Portuguese or Italian is required. This position requires up to 50% travel and lifting up to 30lbs.
Must be proficient in all Microsoft office programs such as Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel. Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is also preferred. Must be able to operate copiers, scanners, and other office technology. Ability to work independently, research, organize, multitask and prioritize work is required. Basic understanding of the food industry and AP Stylebook desired. Great editing skills and attention to detail are essential. A proven track record of actionable marketing strategies is desired.