- Gelato, Sorbetto & Ice Cream
- Soft Serve Ice Cream
- Pastry & Confections
- Specialty Beverage Solutions
- ServIce® Supplies
4450 Fortune Avenue NW
The Logistics Assistant will be responsible in the implementation of Import/Export procedures for PreGel America. Will assist the Supply Chain Specialist and Warehouse Manager in maintaining up to date all necessary record keeping.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation of export documentation – Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin and other documents as needed.
- Maintaining of spreadsheets as assigned.
- Review documents for accuracy
- Request of quotes – ensure accurate information is provided to Freight Forwarder
- Communicate with Custom Broker as necessary
- Communicate with PreGel Subsidiaries as needed.
Education, Work Experience and other requirements:
- Bilingual in Spanish is a must
- Prior Import/Export experience a plus
- Understanding of HTS Codes and INCO Terms
- SAP knowledge is preferred
- Must be able to operate copiers, scanners and other office technology
- Must be able to work both independently and in a busy office environment
- Must exhibit excellent time management skills, including prioritizing job duties
- Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel are a must
Submit your resume via email at email@example.com