- Gelato, Sorbetto & Ice Cream
- Soft Serve Ice Cream
- Pastry & Confections
- Specialty Beverage Solutions
- ServIce® Supplies
4450 Fortune Avenue NW
The Key Accounts Support is responsible for maintaining open communications between PreGel America and all key accounts clients. Primary duties include providing extraordinary customer service to all Key Account clients, both prospective and active. Other duties include but are not limited to: monitoring Key Accounts’ sales performance; maintaining the most updated knowledge of all PreGel products; and performing office tasks, such as data entry, faxing, and scanning. There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain positive relationships, primarily over the phone, via email, Skype, and other messaging services with established Key Account clients
- Balance on-going stock for Key Account clients
- Create detailed spreadsheets for sales calculations and forecasting
- Receive and make inbound and outbound calls to active Key Account clients
- Accurately enter sales orders, phone call records and other information into the company database
- Possess good reporting, organization, and multitasking skills
- Follow directives provided by supervisor
- Assist supervisor with reports, proposals, presentations and plans to present to key account client prospects
- Work closely with the Key Accounts Manager when closing new accounts
- Assist the Key Accounts Manager with the maintenance and growth of the key account clients
- Develop a strong knowledge of all PreGel products and service offerings, then incorporate that knowledge into applicable conversations with current clients.
- Assist the Supervisor with the growth and maintenance of new accounts in specialized target markets
- Support PreGel America in a variety of other duties and responsibilities as required by supervisor
- Work closely with accounting and warehouse teams in order to resolve any accounting or shipment inquiries
Education, Work Experience and other requirements:
- This position requires a minimum of a four year degree with 3-5 years of sales/customer service experience or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job as outlined above.
- Interpersonal communication skills, knowledge of International export document processes, attention to detail, and organizational proficiency are a must.
- A strong commitment to a team culture and positive attitude is required.
- Ability to travel when necessary.
- Sales experience in food platforms such as Grocery Store chains, Cruise Lines, Food Service, and Restaurants preferred
Must be familiar with Microsoft office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel. Must be able to operate copiers, scanner, and other office technology. Must be able to independently research, analyze, organize and prioritize work. Must have experience with third party logistics and SAP. Foreign language is a plus.
Submit your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org