4450 Fortune Avenue NW
The Key Accounts Manager is responsible for maintaining open communications between PreGel America and all Key Account clients. Primary duties, which are primarily performed through visits and over the phone, include providing extraordinary customer service to all key account clients, both prospective and active. Other duties include but are not limited to: monitoring key accounts’ performance; maintaining the most updated knowledge of all PreGel products; and performing office tasks, such as data entry, related to sales and customer updates for key accounts. There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain positive relationships, via visits and over the phone with established and prospective Key Account clients
- Make calls to prospective and active Key Account customers
- Accurately record phone calls and all other sales related information in sales data base/software
- Perform office related tasks such as data and order entry and using SAP and Sales Force.
- Follow directives provided by supervisor.
- Ability to create reports, proposals, presentations for current Key Account customers and prospects.
- Encourage continued business profile of current Key Account customers.
- Develop a strong knowledge of all PreGel products & service offerings.
- Apply sales strategies to target markets for profitable results.
- Support PreGel America in a variety of other duties and responsibilities as required by supervisor.
- Moderate to heavy travel for customer visit and demos, trade shows, and conferences are mandatory.
Education, Work Experience and other requirements:
This position requires a minimum of a four-year degree, with 3-5 years of sales/customer service experience or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job as outlined above. Interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail and organizational proficiency are a must. A strong commitment to a team culture and positive attitude is required. Ability to travel 30-40% annually. A strong background in food sales would be a plus.
Must be familiar with Microsoft office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel. In addition, the candidate must be able to independently research, analyze, organize and prioritize work. Must have proven success in the sales field with emphasis on increasing sales numbers companywide. SAP, Salesforce knowledge and foreign language are a plus.