- Gelato, Sorbetto & Ice Cream
- Soft Serve Ice Cream
- Pastry & Confections
- Specialty Beverage Solutions
- ServIce® Supplies
4450 Fortune Avenue NW
The Key Accounts Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the Key Accounts Department such as implementing strategy, strategic partnering, and customer relationship management, as well as developing new accounts in specialized target markets. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about relationships and building business. Duties include but are not limited to: discovering, developing and maintaining relationships with potential target markets and active key account clients; establishing new relationships and closing on the accounts with customers; participating in employment selection for the department; providing training and assistance to the Key Accounts Specialists; generating sales through customer visits; monitoring operating expenses within the department; and ensuring customer satisfaction and quality service is provided to each customer. There are supervisory duties related to this position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the lead contact for key account clients
- Successfully resolve all issues related to key accounts operations and service
- Research, create and present procedures designed to appropriately identify and approach potential new markets
- Identify and document a strategy to use for approaching various areas such as hotels, supermarkets, ets.
- Efficiently research, discover and develop new key account clients
- Actively increase sales in all current key accounts
- Visits and support Sales on a regular basis to provide feedback and offer suggestions and new ideas
- Work to maintain a long-term relationship with all customers
- Understand the market trends and customers’ needs.
- Lead market research and assist R&D in ideation for Key Account customers
- Prepare and analyze monthly recap reports
- Represent the company at tradeshows and events
- Develop annual departmental budget and submit to Controller for approval
- Monitor expenses and departmental budget
- Maintain, understand, and train on the most current product information at all times
- Support PreGel America in a variety of other duties and responsibilities as required by supervisor
Education, Work Experience and other requirements:
This position requires a minimum of a four year degree with 5+ years of sales and management related experience in B2B sales (preferably in food category). Interpersonal communication skills are a must. A strong commitment to a team culture and positive attitude is required. Travel is required.
Must be proficient in Microsoft office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and CRM (Salesforce preferred). Must be able to operate copiers, scanners, and other office technology. Must be able to independently research, analyze, organize and prioritize work. Must have proven success in the sales field and the management field with emphasis on Key Accounts.
Submit your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org