- Gelato, Sorbetto & Ice Cream
- Soft Serve Ice Cream
- Pastry & Confections
- Specialty Beverage Solutions
- ServIce® Supplies
4450 Fortune Avenue NW
The Graphic Designer/Photography & Video Specialist has two major areas of responsibility. First, this position will be responsible for working with graphic design team on the development and execution of various graphic design projects, which includes all steps involved from brainstorming to layout to preparing files to be sent to print vendors. Second, this position will also be responsible for the development and execution of the photography and video duties based on the needs of graphic designers, web designers, and marketing specialists including, but not limited to, coordinating creative details of photo shoots, preparation of shot lists, as well as edit and organize the company’s imagery database. This position will also coordinate, film, and edit all company video footage, as it pertains to marketing initiatives and strategies. There are no supervisory duties related to this position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Brainstorm, develop and conceptualize new innovative ideas to contribute toward departmental initiatives while maintaining corporate branding image in all materials
- Design and layout of corporate brochures and flyers, advertising, catalogs, customer support materials, and more
- Shoot in-house high resolution photos of products, training courses, staff and additional subjects as needed by the company to be used in assorted marketing materials
- Provide high-level photo retouching and digital manipulation on all photos
- Concept and coordinate photo and video shoots including scheduling, prop procurement, styling and communicating agendas and shot lists to team involved
- Upload, organize and maintain new and archived product images
- Source, operate and maintain photo equipment as needed
- Monitor and track changes made to existing imagery
- Film a variety of videos on-site, including company events, interviews, promotional videos, etc.
- Research and comprehend current and developing graphic design, photography and video trends
- Create motion graphics and animations for marketing and promotional usage
- Learn and understand company’s products, services and branding in order to be able to create dynamic images to help create demand for our products and help our customers understand our product and service offerings
- Support PreGel America in a variety of other duties and responsibilities as required by supervisor
Education, Work Experience and other requirements:
This position requires a minimum of a 4-year degree in graphic design with 1-2 years of job related experience or any equivalent combination of experience and training. This position also requires experience with photography and/or video production.
Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and Premiere, as well as Microsoft office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel. Production skills: photography and videography, camera operation, lighting, and quality sound capture. Food photography experiences a plus. Range of both pre-production and post-production skills. Must be proficient in dealing with various digital files. Must be able to operate copiers, scanner and other office technology. Must be able to independently research, analyze, organize and prioritize work. Interpersonal communication and creative thinking skills are a must. A strong commitment to a team culture and positive attitude is required; along with a strong work ethic, ability to multitask and extensive creative thinking ability.
Submit your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org