- Gelato, Sorbetto & Ice Cream
- Soft Serve Ice Cream
- Pastry & Confections
- Specialty Beverage Solutions
- ServIce® Supplies
4450 Fortune Avenue NW
The E-commerce Specialist is responsible for overseeing and coordinating PreGel America’s E-commerce site. The E-commerce Specialist will be responsible for the analysis, sales strategy, and maintenance of product sales.
This position will report to the SST Manager and interact regularly with Accounting, Marketing, IT, Procurement and Sales Departments.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for testing, maintaining, and monitoring all programs and systems to make sure everything is working properly.
- Responsible for uploading all information into our ecommerce solution and making sure all information is up to date with company ERP.
- Must accurately review and input all online sales orders into company ERP and work with the warehouse to make all orders are shipped and received on time.
- Responsible for staying up to date on inventory levels for all products sold online.
- Participate in the development of the overall marketing plan for ecommerce.
- Monitor product success, competitor’s products, ecommerce trends, sales and prices to be able to best suggest improvements.
- Update and manage all product content.
- Work with Marketing & Sales Director to increase traffic & sales to PreGel America’s E-commerce site.
- Responsible for providing online support to customers via Live Chat, and any questions or inquires that come through via the web or phone regarding online orders.
- Boost conversion rate via live chat and forwards lead contact information to Leads Specialist.
- Responsible for providing support to international leads and customers. This includes answering inquiries, providing quotations, work with the warehouse and accounting departments to confirm orders are shipped and received on time.
- Responsible for answering any personalized cup inquiries and providing customer support to customers and staff with quotations, digital proofs, deposits and orders.
- Create and analyze reports to Sales Director on a weekly basis.
- Other duties as required by the Special Sales Team (SST) Manager.
Education, Work Experience and other requirements:
- Prior customer service and sales experience required.
- Microsoft Office Suite advanced level experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field a plus but not required.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Experience with Sana Commerce, SAP Business One, Salesforce, Olark and Glip is a plus but not required.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Quick and efficient problem solving
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to think strategically and provide high level input
Submit your resume via email at email@example.com