4450 Fortune Ave NW Concord, NC
The Customer Service Representative will report to the Special Service Team Manager and will be responsible for inside sales and customer service related job duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make outbound sales calls and receive inbound customer calls using a high level of professionalism at all times
- Follow up with customers in regards to the placement and status of orders
- Meet or exceed monthly customer matrix phone call goals
- Accurately enter orders and maintain updated records for each customer within the current company software program
- Perform general administrative tasks such as data entry, filing, etc.
- Confer with customers primarily by telephone to provide information about products and services, to take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Positively interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints
- Utilize problem resolution skills when assisting customers with issues and complaints
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation when necessary
- Work with accounting department and/or direct supervisor to resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and/or adjusting bills
- Assist accounting department with the researching of disputed merchandise to original requisitions and invoices so they can prepare accurate invoices for returned goods
- Must be familiar with Microsoft office programs such as Outlook, Word, and Excel. Must be able to operate copiers, scanners, and other office technology. Must be able to independently research, analyze, organize and prioritize work. SAP knowledge is a plus. Must have proven success in the administrative field with emphasis on customer service. Inside sales experience is preferred.
- Hours of work: 8:00am – 5:00pm EST
- Will be responsible for Southeast territories
- Bilingual Spanish is highly desired