- Gelato, Sorbetto & Ice Cream
- Soft Serve Ice Cream
- Pastry & Confections
- Specialty Beverage Solutions
- ServIce® Supplies
4450 Fortune Avenue NW
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for clerical, administrative, and project based work relating primarily to the Director of Sales & Marketing schedule. Other duties include but are not limited to: scheduling day to day tasks, managing a variety of projects, and performing general clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, mailing, emailing, phones, and filing. There are no supervisory duties related to this position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare routine and advanced correspondence, reports, and materials.
- Assist in maintaining schedule, calendar, and travel arrangements
- Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors with Office Coordinator
- Prepare and maintain expense reports
- Setup, schedule and coordinate meetings and conferences
- Responsible for handling confidential and time sensitive materials with relation to all aspects of business
- Field telephone calls and unscheduled appointments in an appropriate manner
- General clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, emailing, and filing
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Sign for expedited packages
- Coordinate project based work with appropriate staff
- Must be bi-lingual ( English / Italian )
- Support PreGel America in a variety of other duties and responsibilities as required by supervisor.
Education, Work Experience and other requirements:
This position requires a minimum of a two year degree with 3-5 years of executive level business related experience or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job as outlined above. Excellent interpersonal communication skills are a must. A strong commitment to a team culture and positive attitude is required. Foreign language skills preferred. Ability to adapt to changing situations, exercising judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite. Must be able to operate copiers, scanners, and other office technology. Ability to type 60 wpm and use appropriate telephone protocol. Must be able to independently research, analyze, organize and prioritize work while maintaining a high level of confidentiality. Must have proven success in the business field with emphasis on executive level administrative based work.
Submit your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org