The Supply Chain Assistant will be responsible in the implementation of Import/Export procedures for PreGel America. Will assist the Supply Chain Specialist in maintaining up to date all necessary record keeping.This is a part time position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation of export documentation – Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin and other documents as needed.
- Maintaining of spreadsheets as assigned.
- Review documents for accuracy
- Request of quotes – ensure accurate information is provided to Freight Forwarder
- Communicate with Custom Broker as necessary
- Communicate with PreGel Subsidiaries as needed.
Education, Work Experience and other requirements:
- Bilingual in Spanish a must
- Prior Import/Export experience a plus
- Understanding of HTS Codes and INCO Terms
- Must be able to operate copiers, scanners and other office technology
- Must be able to work both independently and in a busy office environment
- Must exhibit excellent time management skills, including prioritizing job duties
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel
This is a part-time position.Submit your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by U.S. mail
4450 Fortune Ave NW
Concord, NC 28027